We are a local business with a desire to support locals with their IT needs. We know computers can be frustrating and sometimes have a mind of their own. That's why here at Cooroy Computers, we are passionate about getting your computers/devices back up and running.
Our shop is currently still open and operating however, there are a few changes to the way we do things.
- As of Wednesday 25th March, our business hours will be 8am to 4pm. We've decided to shift our day forward by 1hr to cater for the new demand for us to be accessible earlier. We've been receiving many phone calls before we open and have noticed the earlier than usual times on the answering machine. The feedback we've received from customers is that they would rather get things done first thing in the morning before the daily rush.
- In regards to social distancing, we ask that customers respect the 1.5m rule and we will do the same. We understand that it is hard to navigate when we both need to look at the same screen. We've found that if only one person is touching the computer/device at a time then the other person can stand back and observe. By doing this, we can keep each other safe.
- In regards to the 4 square metre per person and the 2 people gathering in a public place rules, we ask that only 1 customer enters at a time. If you see someone already being assisted inside, please give us a wave and wait patiently outside. We will be with you soon or if someone is available we'll come outside to attend to you so you don't have to wait.
- We are taking every precaution we can to keep our customers and ourselves safe during this time. We are constantly cleaning surfaces and anything that customers or ourselves touch. We are continuously using hand sanitiser and washing our hands. We are very strict on cleaning our hands before touching any customer's computers/devices in an effort to prevent cross contamination.
- In the event that we have to shut our shop or we go into lockdown, don't worry we will still be contactable. We won't leave any of our customers in the lurch especially with people having to work from home. We will divert the phones to our mobiles so that we can still help. If needs be we can remote into your computer and help you that way.